- Site Policy
In principle, links to this website may be posted freely, regardless of profit-making or non-profit purposes. However, users should refrain from creating a link if it is likely to result in the following:
- The linked page includes information that abuses or slanders or intends to tarnish the reputation of the city of Tokyo or other company, person or organization.
- The linked page includes the infringement of or could infringe a copyright, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights, property, privacy, portrait rights or other rights of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, or other company, person or organization.
- The contents of this website are shown in the frame of the linked page without specifying that the contents are accredited to the city of Tokyo , so that visitors can be lead to a misunderstanding.
- The linked page breaks any law and ordinance including an act or a regulation, or public order and decency, or can disturb the operation of our website.
- The link is created using any logos or marks owned by Tokyo Metropolitan Government without permission.
- The link is created in the form which causes the users’ misunderstanding of the source of information.
Please note that the URL of this website may change without prior notice. The Tokyo Metropolitan Government bears no responsibility for any compensation or complaint concerning this website.
 Recommended PC Environment
For a safe and effective use of this site, we recommend the following Web browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or later.
- Google Chrome latest version.
- Safari latest version.
- Opera latest version.
- Mozilla Firefox latest version.
Adobe Flash Player (Flash Player 9.0.115 or later) is required to view part of this website. To read and/or print PDF files, Adobe Reader (Acrobat Reader 7.0 or later) is
To open a PDF file, users need Adobe Reader of Adobe Systems Incorporated. If Adobe Reader is not installed in a computer, or a page of this website is not displayed properly, download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
 Information System Security
In order to continue to provide service through this website and protect information assets, we play a role as a governmental organization.
- To maintain the safety and accuracy of information, we strive to prevent unauthorized computer access and destruction, alteration, loss and leakage of information, by taking appropriate safety measures.
- When handling information assets, we conform to the Tokyo Municipal Fundamental Policy for Information Security, laws and ordinances, and other norms.
- When we outsource the handling of information, the Tokyo Metropolitan Government supervises and manages the handling process.
- We create a system to continuously improve the service of this website, aiming at the maintenance and improvement of its security.